IMPORTANT: This website may contain mature content not suitable for minors. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from visiting this website. Minors under the age of majority should obtain parental permission before visiting this website.
Welcome to SoulApotheca.com, a part of the Ink Rock Soul Productions Network! We want to make your experience here as safe, enjoyable, and informative as possible. Therefore we ask that you review the following Terms & Conditions carefully. By using this web site you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions. Subscribing users and users submitting content for publication may be required to comply with further conditions as set forth below. Please check the main page of this web site and these Terms & Conditions frequently as they may change.
Web Site Content
All web site content, including but not limited to text, code, visual or audio media, photographs and images are wholly owned by Ink Rock Soul Productions, its affiliates, and its third party licensors, and are protected by applicable U.S. and International Copyright laws. The unauthorized use of any web site content is prohibited and may subject the infringer to civil and criminal liability to the extent possible by law.
The Ink Rock Soul Productions trademarks, trade names and logos are the intellectual property of Ink Rock Soul. All other trademarks, logos, or trade names used on this site are the property of their respective owners. Reproduction of any trademark, logo, or trade name on this web site without permission from the owner is prohibited to the extent possible by applicable law.
DMCA Safe Harbor
To the extent possible under U.S. and International Law, Ink Rock Soul Productions is not liable for any copyright infringement arising from any materials posted, shared, uploaded or otherwise transmitted on this web site, including advertisements, user generated content or other third party content. However, under U.S. law and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 we are able to provide the lawful owners of copyrighted works recourse in the event that their copyrights are infringed. If you believe that your copyrights are being violated by materials found on this web site, please contact us so that we may investigate your claims and, if appropriate, modify or remove the infringing material. We require the following information before we are able to investigate your claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on the web site, including a verifiable link to the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and is not a permissible “fair use” of your work; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
The above information should be provided to Ink Rock Soul Production’s Registered DMCA agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, who can be reached at:
Attention: DMCA Agent
Ink Rock Soul Productions
2442 NW Market St, #41
Seattle, WA 98107
Email: [email protected]
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All information, content, services, and material available on this web site are provided on an “as is” basis. To the full extent applicable by law we disclaim any warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We are further unable to warrant the non-infringement of intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Your use of this web site is done so at your own risk. Ink Rock Soul Productions does not guarantee that service through this web site will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or defect-free. Information provided on this web site should not be relied upon and we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information or material found on this web site.
In no event will Ink Rock Soul Productions (including its officers, directors, employees, or agents) nor its affiliates be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost profits, loss of business, procurement of substitute goods or services, loss of use or loss of data, or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort arising in any way out of use of this web site.
Dispute Resolution Policy
You agree to follow this web site’s dispute resolution policy as set forth below in connection with any potential claims or disputes arising from your use of this web site.
- Informal Negotiations. Parties to a dispute concerning this Agreement or the use of this web site will attempt to informally negotiate a potential settlement or resolution to the dispute;
- Online Arbitration. In the event that informal negotiations are unsuccessful, the parties agree to follow the American Arbitration Association’s online arbitration procedures to resolve the dispute.
- Binding Arbitration. If for any reason online arbitration is unsuccessful or unavailable to the parties, parties agree to submit to binding arbitration in the jurisdiction of Seattle, Washington.
- Domicile of this web site. This web site is controlled, owned, and operated in the city of Seattle, King County, Washington. If you access this web site from any other location in the world you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for the compliance of your own jurisdiction’s laws and regulations.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. The validity, interpretation, and performance of these Terms & Conditions are governed and controlled by the laws and regulations of the state of Washington. In the event of a dispute you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Seattle, King County, Washington.
- Severability. If any portion of these Terms & Conditions is found invalid by any competent Court of Law, the invalidity will not affect other provisions or applications of these Terms & Conditions which can be given effect without the invalid portion.
- Notification of Changes to this Agreement. We may from time to time change these Terms & Conditions. You agree that notification to you of these changes will be effective upon posting those notifications and changes on this web site. You may also elect to receive these notifications via e-mail by providing your contact information. Ink Rock Soul Productions is not liable for failure of notification in the event that the contact information provided by you is incorrect, outdated, or inactive.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We understand the importance of protecting your privacy. To best assist you in protecting your information we’ve provided this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about how your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find we make it available on our homepage and we provide a link on every page where your personal information may be collected.
The Information We Collect
Like most website operators, IRSP collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. IRSP purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how IRSP’s visitors use its website. From time to time, IRSP may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
IRSP also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IRSP does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
How We Use This Information
We may use or share non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information voluntarily provided to us online without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How We Protect Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Furthermore, we will not store your personal information for longer than one year or upon a successful bid by a Third Party, whichever comes first, unless directed otherwise by you.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. As a result we do not collect information from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and our website is not structured to attract anyone under 13.
At any time you may contact us to:
2. Correct or change any information you have provided through the SoulApotheca.com web site; or
3. Remove yourself from our information collection system.
To protect your security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your personal information.
You may contact us at Ink Rock Soul Productions, 2442 NW Market St, #41, Seattle, WA, 98107, Email: [email protected], for an immediate response or with any further questions or assistance.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.